- For who desires to pursue higher education like University, college or vocational school.
- Express clearly the purpose to study abroad and have basic academic ability to study in Japanese schools.
- Sponsor is able to financially cover the student during their stay in Japan.
- Applicant who have completed 12-year school education or equivalent courses
- Having Japanese proficiency test N5 or higher / J-TEST F or higher, or equivalent Japanese proficiency language test
- Applicant who are permitted to enter country or expected to be permitted
- Reliable contact person or finance guarantor
|Screening fee (Upon application)||30,000yen|
|Entrance fee (when first admitted)||50,000yen|
|Tuition fee||650,000yen（First year）
|Material fees and cost of equipment and extracurricular activities costs, etc.||57,000yen（First year）
- Entrance exam fee and entrance fee will not be returned.
- In case where the visa application has been declined by immigration, tuition fees in full (less the screening fee, admission fees and transfer fee) shall be refunded. However, the confirmation of visa cancellation must be submitted.
- After the visa issue, if student resign to enter school, tuition fees in full (less the screening fee, admission fees and transfer fee) shall be refunded. However, the confirmation of visa cancellation must be submitted.
- Those students who have came to Japan for more than six months desire for leave school or change the status of residence, tuition fee and others will not be refunded.
- After admission six months, in case of leaving school for higher education, we will refund the tuition fees and others based on remaining of semester units. In case, for those who return home will make the refund procedure after the confirmation of the return home. The refund procedure is also same for those who change to other status of residence.
- ①Applicant: submit the questionnaire.
②School: preliminary review
- ①Applicants: Submit complete application form, pay Admission fee
②School: examination of application form, confirm payment
③Applicants: Entrance examination (Japanese ability and interview)
④School: judgement of acceptance, announcement
- ①School: For passed candidates, apply for COE to the Immigration Bureau
②Immigration Bureau: examination of the residence certification (~ end of August)
- The end of August
- ①Immigration Bureau: Annoucenment of COE result. Notification to school
②School: Contact to applicants. Issue invoice
- ①Applicant: Pay entrance fee and tuition fee
②School: confirm the payment, send COE
③Applicant: apply for VISA to Embassy
④Applicant: contact Japan entry date to school once receive Visa result
⑤School: preparing for student admission
Classes and school hours
Morning classAfternoon class
09：00〜09：45 First period
09：50〜10：35 Second period
10：40〜11：25 Third period
11：30〜12：15 Fourth period
13：15〜14：00 First period
14：05〜14：50 Second period
14：55〜15：40 Third period
15：45〜16：30 Fourth period