Notes on documentation
- Certificates should be written name of the issuer and date of issuing etc
- Documents written in foreign languages attach translation in Japanese
- All of the copy should include copy date, author, and to describe the relationship with the applicant.
In addition, double-sided copy is unacceptable
- If the applicant had studied abroad before, please attach attendance rate, result certification .
However, if the attendance rate is less than 80%, specification reason letter is necessary.
- For applicants who have graduated for more than 5 years, please attach specific Japanese learning objectives, future course, etc. on a separate sheet of paper.
- In addition to the above described documents, you may be asked to submit verified documents from the Immigration Bureau.
- The issue documents have time limit. Please submit those certificates issued in Japan within 3 months from the date of issue and within 6 months for those issued abroad.
- Please do not staple application documents, use clip instead.